A circa 1740, period George II pier glass / mirror with beautiful bookmatched walnut veneers and having carved gilded embellishments, broken pediment top with gilded center shield surrounded by acanthus leaves and gilded floral cascades down each side with elaborately carved bottom decorations.
The remains of a glued paper label giving some history of the piece en verso, sadly the middle section is torn away / missing.
||34 in/86.36 cm
||59 in/149.86 cm
||4 in/10.16 cm